Last updated: Sep 4, 2023 at 08:08 AM
1. Information Collection and Use We collect several different types of information for various purposes, including:
- Personal Data: While using our website, you may provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). This might include, but is not limited to, email address, first name and last name, phone number, and address.
- Usage Data: We may also collect information about how our service is accessed and used. This may include information such as your computer’s IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other diagnostic data.
3. Use of Data garminfishfinders.us uses the collected data for various purposes, such as:
- To provide and maintain our website
- To notify you about changes to our website
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our website
- To monitor the usage of our website
4. Data Protection Rights You have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to withdraw consent.
5. Security of Data The security of your data is essential to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, but we cannot guarantee its absolute security.